Tuesday 17 February 2015

February. Blah. Blah. Blah.

For the first time in months, the sun started streaming through my bedroom window this morning.  It's finally high enough in the sky to illuminate my flat once again, which is an event that hasn't occurred since November.  It feels like a victory of sorts: the winter blahs that absolutely everyone has right now (ah, except for you Aussies and Kiwis) have an end in sight.  While there is absolutely no end to the photos of piles of snows that I'm getting from friends and family in the Northeast, I have confidence that there is green grass hibernating under stacks of snow.  It might just be another month before you see it.

I haven't taken my camera out in more than a month now.  I should just.

London continues to grow on me, despite the yawning maw of a sinkhole that is developing under my window.  Something to do with the water main.  I'm sure it will be really quiet to fix.  I'll hardly know they are working.

More soon- I feel I have a lot of creativity right now, but no way to organize it.

Stay toasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment